Private Insurance Submissions
While euverita does not submit claims to insurance, we can provide most of the information you will need to successfully submit a claim on your own behalf.
Click the logo of your insurance provider below to download the proper claim form.* Please note, links will take you to your insurance company's website and will open in a new window.
* Not all insurance providers allow public access to their claim forms. If you do not see your insurance company listed, you will need to contact your insurance provider to request the medical claim form.
Information for your Claim
The most commonly requested information needed to process a claim is presented below. For specific instructions on submitting your claim, contact your insurance company.
Provider Name and Address
153 Bridgepoint Drive
South Saint Paul, MN 55075
Place of Service
Independent Laboratory (code 81)
Type of Service
Diagnostic lab (code 05)
Federal Tax ID (EIN)
COVID-19 Antigen - 87426
COVID-19, Infectious agent detection by nucleic acid (DNA or RNA) - 87635
COVID-19 Antibody - 86328
(Select the most appropriate)
- Z20.828, Contact with and (suspected) exposure to other viral communicable diseases
- Z11.59, Encounter for screening for other viral diseases
- R05 Cough
- R06.02 Shortness of breath
- R50.9 Fever, unspecified
- U07.1 Asymptomatic with a positive result